Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!

Helping Grandma blow out her candle
Cheese!

Dad & the Birthday Girl
Boys helping to blow out the candles

Happy Birthday Grandma

While my parents were here for Adam & Natalie's wedding and Easter, we also got to celebrate her 60th Birthday!! We had many celebrations for it, as we should. On Thursday, April 2, I had a dinner for her with Shannon, Charlie, Maxwell, Audrey, Bryan, Laura, Mom, Dad and the three of us. I made lamb, my mom's favorite. 

The next day we all went and had our pictures taken as our gift to her. They turned out beautifully and I'll post some once I get them. I am going to make her a scrapbook of all of the pictures. 

Then on the day before her birthday, she and I went to the Ritz Carlton for a spa day. It was so much fun relaxing all day with my mom, not worrying about schedules or kids. It was glorious!! 

Then on her actual birthday, we went to the beach for the day and went out to Bonefish Grill for dinner. The day was almost perfect, except for when Evan threw up key lime pie (and everything else he ate that dinner) all over her lap. Happy Birthday Grandma!!

No comments: