Monday, April 13, 2009

Baseball Fanatic

Evan LOVES baseball. It's pretty much all he ever talks about or wants to do these days. His whole Easter was baseball themed. He got lots of baseball shirts, pajamas, sunglasses, books and a baseball helmet from the Easter bunny, Grandma & Baba, Nani, Pop and the Brices. He loves to hit the ball and run the bases as fast as he can. Next to "Hakuna Matata", "Take me out to the ball game" is his favorite song. He loves his baseball stuff so much, that he asks to sleep with his glove, ball, bat and helmet. Good thing he has a full sized bed to fit all that in with him!

This video is priceless.

3 comments:

steph said...

what a cutie! I hope Eamon decides to love baseball. I took him to the UVA game the other day and I'm not sure that he even looked at the field once... :)

paedstar said...

oh my goodness, when did evan become a full-sized kid? what happened to the baby i met not that long ago???? he is TOOO cute!!!

Bryan Orme said...

Evan is the man! What a stud, I can't wait until he starts playing tee-ball, he's already better than most 5 year olds.