Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Pictures

at least he's not crying!
Evan & Kaila
Evan & Jonathan
Little Huck Finn
LOVE this picture
cute smile, scary bunny

my handsome little guy

I took Evan to go see the Easter Bunny yesterday for the first time ever. I'm not sure why I never took him when he was 3 months old. I definitely did not take him last year due to his record with Santa a few months earlier. We went with his friends Wilson, Ellie, Bowen, Jonathan, Kaila & Jack and I think that made a difference. He went last and could see all the other kids go and not freak out. Regardless, I wasn't really sure how it was going to go, even up to the minute before he went up to see him. Right before it was his turn he told me that he wanted to go home. So, I was shocked when he walked right up to him and sat on his lap. He was sure to tell the Easter Bunny that he wants a glove and a baseball for Easter, that must have been his motivation :). They also took all these other candid shots at the Easter Bunny. They know how to scam moms for sure, and of course I fell for it. These pics are just too cute!! Okay, and I know the boat one is pretty funny/awful, but I had to share it!

No comments: