Sunday, March 1, 2009

1st Beach Trip of 2009




After the birthday party, we drove to Port St. Lucie with the Brices to spend the rest of the weekend. Our renters were switching b/t Feb and March, so we had to go down and check the condo out. We took advantage of only being 25 minutes from the beach and headed there late in the day. Although it was pretty warm that day, it was super windy at the beach. The water was warm, at least 70 degrees, but the air was cold. The boys were having too good of a time to let it bother them. With teeth chattering, they would run straight back into the water. It was nice to see the ocean and get in the water (feet for adults, full body submersion for the kids). I can hardly believe I am putting this less than flattering picture of me in my 90 year old woman bathing suit on the blog, but I thought it was pretty funny. 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You look great! Great pictures BTW! :-)

Anonymous said...

You look great! Now if I muster up the courage to post a pic of myself in a maternity bathing suit, *that* would be truly funny(but that will never happen!)

i tried calling you the other day, not sure if you got my vmail, b/c some other people apparently never did...just thought i'd let you know.