Monday, March 9, 2009

Mack, PJ & Daisy



Evan has lots and lots of stuffed animals and has never really cared about any of them. I tried to get him attached to one or two of them, but he just wasn't into it. The only thing he's attached to is his blanket, and even that is kind of hit or miss.

However, recently he started to take notice of his 3 favorite bears (well I decided they would be his favorite). Joe & Evan named them after Evan's 3 favorite dogs-Mack (Bryan & Laura's), PJ (Peggy's) and Daisy (Jen, Greg & Jonathan's). Now he asks to sleep with them and sometimes carries them around the house. Although he's thankfully not too attached to any of them, I don't want to break him of any more things!

Mack is the white one, which my mom gave me (for Evan) at my baby shower. Daisy is the one with the red bow, which Joe gave me for Christmas the first year we were dating. PJ is the biggest one (which is completely opposite of his size v. the other dogs in real life). That bear was given to Evan by his godmother, Jenna, and it says a prayer when you press it's hand.

No comments: