Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vilano Beach

Maxwell & Evan playing in the waves
My beach bum baby
Apparently it was too bright outside, all the kids had to squint!

 Grant & Claire playing in the sand

Two weeks ago I took the kids to Vilano Beach, near St. Augustine, to go see Charlie, Shannon and the kids while they were on vacation there. The waves were a perfect size for the kids and Evan, Claire and Maxwell had a blast in the water. Claire likes the water, but typically doesn't want to go too far in, or get too much of her body under water. That day, she wanted the waves to crash over her and was laughing so much. Evan and Maxwell body surfed for an hour. I was having too much fun with the kids in the water that I didn't get too many pictures, but I did manage to take a few earlier in the day.

No comments: