Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!



Last Wednesday, I got to celebrate my birthday at home for the first time in at least the last 10 years. Joe, Evan and Claire spoiled me with french toast casserole for breakfast, chik fil a for lunch and then Joe and I went out to Ruths Chris for dinner! Joe and Evan even made me a chocolate pudding pie for my birthday cake, which was delicious. Diet should be beginning in the next few days :). They bought me such a beautiful new purse that I can use instead of a diaper bag because, yeah!, I am getting close to not needing one anymore!

My friends also spoiled me to a night out at a yummy sushi restaurant and a gift card to the Mall! Plus our friends the Overtons had us over the day after my birthday for dinner and cupcakes and mojito mix and my friend Rosie baked me cookies and gave me my new favorite drink, Skinny Girl Margaritas! I am a very lucky girl with wonderful family and friends!

It was a wonderful day, even if it means that I am now 33, well into my 30s!

No comments: