Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Star Wars Lego Wii

To say that Evan is "into" Star Wars Lego Wii game is like saying that Scooby and Shaggy kind of like to eat. Obsessive is a much more accurate description. Evan and Joe play it for hours on end and have managed to earn every character there is. That's quite a feat, and quite a time commitment. He is so into it, he has manged to encourage at least 3 of his friends to get hooked on the game as well. Many apologies to my friends who also have to battle this situation!

The other day, I found Star Wars Lego pjs and knew a certain someone would pretty much fall over in love with them. Boy was I right, I got many huge hugs and a "thanks so much for thinking about me". The only thing Evan may like more than that game, is getting presents :). Here he is playing his game in his new pjs!

1 comment:

Healthy Life with 3 said...

this is sooo stinkin' cute!