Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random other shots

 The day we left, at lunch at the Rod and Peel Restaurant on the Pier
 Blue tongue from some raspberry ice cream
 Playing on the beach outside of the Beach house Restaurant
 Post smore bliss
 Little boy who stole my heart this week
 Buddies
 Sunset photo op
 Very tuckered out from the weeks events
 Taking a rest never looked so cute
 Cutest frog I've ever seen
 Love this photo! How old is he? 10?
 Showing us he's ready for a surfboard, if only Santa will listen this year!
 Mmmmm....smores!
 Best pic I could find of their "matching" gator pjs. Too cute!

Enough of this vacation!! I could make endless posts, but don't have the time. So, here are just some more of my favorite photos. We had such a good time, it's sad to be back. But at least all these photos will help us relive it!

No comments: