Friday, May 27, 2011

Evan's Spring Concert

 I love how the light through the glass in the church shines down on him in this picture. More than that, I love the look on his face-classic Evan.
 Look at all those kids!!

 His future is so bright, he's got to wear shades

 Me and my little man, getting so big

Wednesday morning, Evan had his Spring Concert with all the 3 year old classes. They sang 14 songs and were so amazing. I really cannot get over how impressive of a production WUCP put on with approximately 80 3 & 4 year olds. Evan did a great job singing every song and doing all the hand motions with all of them. He seemed to have a really good time and kept looking over at us to make sure we saw him and were proud of him. I haven't had a chance to watch the video of the performace, but am looking forward to seeing it all over again.

No comments: