Friday, May 27, 2011

Chilling at my brother's tball game


Claire loves to go to Evan's tball games. She does not typically love to sit at them though. She would much rather gather all the balls up, run into the field and occasionally grab a bat or two. She keeps me on my toes! She has made a friend though, named Elena. Her brother is on Evan's team too. Claire is about 3 weeks older than Elena and about 100 times more wild. Maybe it just seems that way since Elena has many other family members helping watch her at the games when I'm chasing Claire solo. Claire and Elena's favorite thing to do with each other, eat one another's food. Claire always wants what Elena has and vice versa. Her mom and I now come prepared with plenty of snacks for both, and it keeps them occupied for a solid 3 minutes :). Here they are enjoying some watermelon.

No comments: