Sunday, May 9, 2010

Reading



Evan has really been interested in reading for the last  6 months or so. His favorite show, Word World, definitely got him interested, but only took us so far. So I've been using Hooked on Phonics and it's really been working. I can't believe he is reading this well at 3 and a few months! He loves it and wants to do his workbook all the time. It's impressive he has such a long attention span for this. But while he does, I'm taking full advantage and running with his interest. It's a perfect thing for me to do with him while I'm feeding and holding Claire.

2 comments:

Laura Orme said...

Wow, he is so precious! What a smart little guy already!! :) Love the video.

Bryan Orme said...

What a great video, Evan is the man! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!