Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Claire is 2 months!

I cannot believe how fast time has flown by! Claire was 2 months old yesterday. She is such a good, happy baby. We are so lucky. She has made the transition from a family of 3 to a family of 4 effortless. She sleeps well, eats well and is just happy.

We had her checkup today and she is 13lbs, 7oz (95%) and 23 inches long (90%). Her head is 95% too. She is huge, as you can tell by the photos. She has a million little chins and rolls all over. She still looks just like Evan did to me, but she is still holding onto her blue eyes. Although I don't think they'll be staying blue. They seem to be getting a little darker to me.

She eats 4-5 oz every 3-4 hours during the day and has been sleeping from about 8:30pm to 5:30am for the past 2 weeks. I mean seriously, she is being too kind to us (and I greatly appreciate it!).

She smiles now and really makes great eye contact. She loves her big brother and always smiles when she sees him. She loves to be held, especially with her head up against my chest. She likes the swing and tolerates the bouncy seat while I shower. She could stare at the ceiling fans forever. Good thing we have them in every room since we are in Florida. And she loves being outside.

She loves the bath, she has never fussed once while in the water. She just seems sad when it's all over. I can't wait to put her in the pool!

She is wearing size 1-2 diapers and 3-6 months clothes. And thankfully she tolerates me dressing her up in many outfits a day, just to make sure she gets a chance to wear them all! She hasn't lost any of the hair she was born with, nor has she gotten any more. But it does do this crazy mohawk thing in the back, as you can see in the pictures. She has this cowlick right up at her bang line too, which will make for some interesting times as she gets older.






I love you little Claire bear! Happy 2 months :)!

4 comments:

steph said...

how can I get a baby like that?? 8:30-5:30?? I think Eamon was 9 months old before he did that! I love the photo of Evan and Claire on top of your site. You guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

She is just precious. I'm glad things seem to be going well for you!

ps ~ thanks for your sweet comment on my photo blog :)

easternshore1982 said...

Christie & Joe:

Claire is beautiful... We just saw the pics...keep posting & we'll keep watching.

Love
Doris, Dick, Debbie, and Family

Bryan Orme said...

What a little angel!