Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Orioles Spring Training Game

Having one child did not slow Joe and I down with all the traveling and activities that we like to do. However, I thought having two would. Silly silly me. I found out that the Orioles have their spring training in Sarasota and thought, what a great idea for the four of us to travel there to see them play. What about our 2 week old and the 4 hour round trip drive? She'll sleep of course. And that is just what she did. I never got any pics of her there, because she was strapped to me in the Baby Bjorn. However, her big brother had a BLAST at the game. As you can see he and Joe were all decked out in their Orioles gear. Evan charmed all the people around us and had them all laughing when he screamed as loud as he could to the baseball players, "Hit the ball to MEEEEEEEE!". Sadly he did not get a ball at the game, but he did get a new Orioles shirt. Now we have 4 Orioles shirts for the rotation, thank goodness!

No comments: