Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Claire's 1st Disney Trip

Uncle Kevin, Pierce, Joe & Evan

Hi Mom!

Her first time at the Magic Kingdom

Joe's brother Kevin and his family came to visit us this week. Yesterday, we all went to the Magic Kingdom together. Again, a second child, who is only 2 1/2 weeks old, does not seem to stop our movement. However, I did have a few panic attacks about having an infant in the mass crowds of people. Despite all that, it was very fun going to the Magic Kingdom with them. I also got to finally ride the Goofy Roller Coaster with Evan. I have never been able to go on it with him because I was pregnant the whole time he's been big enough to ride. It was the highlight of my day to go on it with him and see him ride with kids hand up in the air yelling "AHHHHHH".

No comments: