Monday, January 25, 2010

Slacking!

January used to be my least favorite month of the year when I lived in cold places. It just seemed to drag on forever and I was all sad that the holidays were over. But living in Florida, it could become one on my favorite months. The weather is perfect (70 and sunny today), the crowds at the parks are a little smaller and there is nothing I have to do. I love the laid back feel of January here in Orlando. The downside? I haven't taken a single picture since Christmas. So, therefore, no new posts. I have really been slacking on this blog (and my picture taking), but I've been enjoying the mundane life! God knows, it's about to get very hectic one month from tomorrow when our baby girl arrives.

Here is a video of Evan I took with my new flip camera. This is how he watches movies in our house, there is no sitting down. It's either dancing, like you will see, or fighting off any bad guys in the movies with one of his 5 swords. Ahhh, to have his energy.

No comments: