Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving/Painting

Charlie and I had these high hopes to get Evan and Maxwell together to carve pumpkins. Little did we know that they would have NO interest in it at all. Notice, no pics of the boys near these pumpkins. They were having way too much fun chasing each other around.



I must have had an idea that they wouldn't be into it because I brought along paints with me in case they wanted to paint the pumpkins instead. That was a hit! They had a great time doing that while Charlie & I carved. I cleaned out two pumpkins and carved one. I was pretty impressed by the one I did carve. I cheated, I used a template, but I thought it turned out pretty great for the 1st pumpkin I have carved in about 15 years.

Here is Evan with his finished product.

The spider pumpkin is the one I carved. Not too hard to figure that out since it's the only carved one :).

No comments: