Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Early Thanksgiving


Drumming on his Drum


Wise Owl

We are about to travel to Virginia, D.C., Maryland, Pennsylvania and New York over the next two weeks. We cannot wait for our trip! I am so excited to see everyone, celebrate 2 weddings, a 90th birthday, welcome the newest member of our family (Audrey Elizabeth Neville born Nov. 9) and Thanksgiving! The last few weeks Evan and his classmates have been making different Native American things to help celebrate Thanksgiving-a drum, a hat and a necklace. They will use them in their Thanksgiving feast next week. Since we won't be here, his teacher sent it all home today. His teachers all gave the kids Native American Names. I really think that they put some thought into them, b/c all of his friends names are so cute and really fitting. Evan's Native American name is Wise Owl. He donned all his garb for me today and took some great pictures.

He also made this thanksgiving craft today with his foot print. I knew Evan had big feet, but this picture proves it! Those feet are huge (size 10 1/2)!! Just love this craft though b/c I know we don't have a foot print of his other then the day he was born, almost 3 years ago!



I know I'll be bad about posting while on the road, so HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING ALL!! May we all remember how truly blessed we are!

No comments: