Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Day at the Cummings

Laura, Chris, Johnny, Evan, Joe, me, Bryan, Jack, Glenn, Caroline, Jessica, Kellie, Kathleen, Janet, Patrick & Jenny

Patrick, Evan, Jack, Jenny, Kathleen, Jessica and Caroline

Where i was having a big of a panic attack, I mean, he's still just 2! But it all worked out just fine.
Wheee, mom relax, this is fun!

While we were in Maryland, we got to see my dad's side of the family-all the aunts, cousins and second cousins. We see them only about once a year, but you would never know it by the way the kids just loved being with one another. And boy have they all grown! All of the kids were so great together and Patrick and Jack (the big boys) were wonderful with Evan. I cannot believe I let them push him this high on the swing, but he was loving it. That's the best swing I've ever seen!

No comments: