Friday, July 18, 2008

Debbie & Lauren's Visit








My Aunt Debbie and cousin Lauren flew all the way from Southern California to come visit us this week. We had the best time and saw and did so many fun things. We went to the Kennedy Space Center (which was a lot more interesting then I had anticipated), Aquatica, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and out to dinner at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was so nice getting to spend a lot of quality time with both Debbie and Lauren. Lauren is the youngest of the Urell cousins and I cannot believe that she is going to be 13 next week. Even though she'll be a teenager soon, she still has that wonder and excitement of a kid, which is one of many great qualities. Everything is more fun, exciting and wonderful around her. As I am about to turn 30, I hope to learn to be a little more like Lauren and see all the wonder that is around me. Although I get that perspective from Evan all the time, it's wonderful to still see that in a 13 year old. Lauren is a very lucky girl to have a mom who is so adventurous as well. There were 2 rides at Islands of Adventure that I would not go on, but Debbie went on them without hesitation. I was so impressed!! Thanks for coming to visit us, we loved having you and spending so much time with you. Evan already really misses Looooooreeeeeen and Debbie (as do we!).

No comments: