Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheese Puff Dreaming


When we went to the Zoo the other day, Evan was introduced to Cheetos, the puffy kind. I'm not a big chip person, but I love these things and never ever buy them. My friend was smart enough to buy the white cheddar natural version (stain free) and Evan feel in love with them. So much so, that when we left the Zoo he was freaking out that I didn't have any more to give him (have I mention his strong willed nature before?). I don't typically give into these temper tantrums, but I had an hour drive ahead of me (enough said!). So, I pulled into the closest 7-11 and bought the only kind they had, the orange staining kind. Evan was in heaven and within 10 minutes he was passed out, looking like this. Think that shirt has seen it's last days, but it was all worth it!

No comments: