Sunday, February 5, 2012

Claire's 1st Haircut

The time finally came! I did not want to cut Claire's hair. Although she had a curly mullet, it was just so sad to me to take her for her first haircut, but I wanted her to look cute for her 2nd birthday. So, she and I headed to the Magic Kingdom for her big day and I could not have been happier with how it went and the outcome.


 BEFORE
I am pretty sure she never knew she was getting her hair cut. She was so occupied by the stickers and spinning Minnie Mouse (her favorite!).
 ALL READY!
 Cutting off 3 inches (kind of), the hair was in a V, so a lot was taken off the middle, very little or none, across the sides
 All done with her Mickey ears that say 1st Haircut!
 Checking herself out in the mirror
 Riding the carousel to celebrate!

 It looks ADORABLE!! why did I wait so long?
In action with her new "bob"!

No comments: