Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Adult Christmas Party

I can hardly believe I am posting this picture, but what the heck. I'll enjoy the laughs for years to come. Joe and I went to an adults only Halloween party this past weekend and although we were quite adverse to dressing up, we had a great time. I am not exactly a last minute kind of person, but with finding a costume, I surely was. I found this "sailor" costume at Target for $8 last week and figured, what the heck. So, Joe dressed as a castaway that I saved. The best part was that I won the award for sassiest costume. I was shocked to say the least! It was really fun to see how creative some people got and I have to say it put me more in the Halloween mood. I think we may just all dress up as something as a family next year!

No comments: