Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ready (technically speaking) for our baby girl!!





She already has more clothes than I do, her dresser is completely packed too! She's going to be one well-dressed little girl!

6 days to go and counting! Our little girl, Claire Delaney, will be here on Friday, February 26, if she doesn't make her debut sooner. We are as ready as we'll ever be for her arrival. I am really getting so excited to meet her and hold her in my arms. I cannot believe that this pregnancy is almost over. For the most part, it feels like it's flown by. This has been a relatively easy pregnancy and definitely a very healthy one so far, so I have been very blessed. Evan seems ready for her too, he is very excited to meet her. I know that he'll be a great big brother, I just hope that the transition is as painless as possible.

But technically speaking we are definitely ready for her! Claire's room is finished. I love the way it turned out. I was going to paint it green but then figured, we have to do pink! The color is great and I love that the room looks girly, but not babyish. She'll definitely be able to grow with it. We also bought a minivan! I now feel like I'm a 40 year old soccer mom, as opposed to a 31 year old. But that's okay, the van is great, so easy to get in and out of and Evan loves it! I'm sure Claire will too :).

The loser cruiser! I joke, but I do love it!
37 weeks pregnant


2 comments:

steph said...

sweet van! If we ever make it down to visit (hopefully!!!) there is enough room for all of us! :) Can't wait to see photos of Claire. Good luck and we're thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Kristy! Been thinking about you this week ~ saying a prayer for a smooth delivery. Can't wait to hear the good news and see pictures.

Love,
Aditi