Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last day as a family of 3

I cannot believe that our little girl will be in our lives by 6:30 tomorrow morning. This pregnancy has really flown by. I am so very excited to meet her. I was thinking today, when did I first fall in love with her? Was it when we found out on our 5th wedding anniversary that I was pregnant? Or a few weeks later when we saw her little heartbeat (and thankfully saw she was just 1 baby!). Was it when I first felt her move at 15 weeks and have yet to feel her stop? Or was it when I found out she was a girl on October 9? Of course it was all these times and I cannot wait to see the little face that belongs to all this love in my heart. I will be so sad not to feel her in my belly anymore, but will be sure to savor every second of her in my arms. What a little blessing she is. And is she one lucky girl, she's got the best big brother in the whole world and the most amazing father. Enjoy being snug for a few more hours little girl, because tomorrow you come into our world and the camera flashes will begin :).

1 comment:

steph said...

How sweet! Welcome, Claire!