Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Evan's School Christmas Program

We Wish You a Merry Christmas (where they "all do a little clapping and spread Christmas cheer")
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


Well it's been quite the hectic last few weeks, a lot to catch up on! On Thursday, December 17 Evan's 2 1/2 year old class had their Christmas Program at school. It was his class of 9 plus the 3 day class. It was the most adorable thing I think I've ever witnessed. I wasn't sure how he would do. I know he loves to be the center of attention and that he listens well to those in charge (just not always to us). So, those are two positives, but he would not sing any of his songs for me except for Jingle Bells. However, within a few seconds of the show, I had no reason to worry. He belted out every last word and was smiling the whole time. He was in full ham mode, full of his little personality. I love it! And of course I shed a few tears, my little boy is growing up. We've watched the video over and over since the event. He loves to watch himself as much as we love to watch him and his friends.

No comments: