Sunday, September 13, 2009

Evan and his cousins

Connor, Evan & Joe
Griffin & Evan
Griffin (teaching Evan new tricks) & Evan

We went up to Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania last week to see some family and friends. It was a quick trip, so we didn't get to see everyone, but did get to spend some good quality time with Griffin & Connor (Kathy's boys). Evan and Griffin even had their first sleep over, which actually happened two nights in a row. They did wonderfully, I was so impressed, I never thought a 2 1/2 & 3 1/2 year old would sleep all night long next to each other, but they proved me wrong. I didn't get any pictures in fear I would wake them up, but thankfully the image of them sleeping is etched in my memory. Here are some cute pics from our park morning after sleep over #1.

No comments: