Thursday, May 21, 2009

Potty Trained!!

This post is about 2 months late, but I didn't want to jinx myself by declaring Evan potty trained and then have a huge reversion. However, he's been potty trained for over 2 1/2 months now, so I think it's safe to say he's POTTY TRAINED. This was the easiest thing I've ever done with Evan. I guess he was just ready and took to it very quickly. It went so well that he doesn't even sleep in pull-ups, he is potty trained all day and night. I must say, it's awesome not having diapers!! He's done such a great job, I'm really proud of him and he is very proud of himself.

3 comments:

paedstar said...

i'm gonna need to borrow your expertise in about 5 months!!! that's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Evan! We are so proud of you!

kathy orme said...

Evan,you are such a big boy!!! We love you, Grandma and Baba!!!