Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

The beautiful reason I am a mom

Getting ready to pour that all over me

Soccer on the beach, the most fun way to play

I didn't realize guns were allowed on the beach

Future Beckhams??

Evan & Ms. Jen

Last weekend we went to our condo in Port St. Lucie for the weekend to celebrate Mother's Day. As much as a hassle it can be going there since we have to clean after the previous renters (which can be a little gross), it was really nice to get away especially after I was so miserable for the previous week+ with that sinus infection. For the record, that sinus infection was the worst illness ever, I never ever want one of those again. The beach was just what the doctor ordered. We had wonderful weather and wonderful company (the Brice's). All of us had such a nice relaxing time and we found the best beach in Florida so far-Vero Beach. Now that we know of this beach, I can't wait to go back!!

No comments: