Friday, February 6, 2009

Preschool Registration



On Monday I registered Evan for preschool at Windermere Union Preschool. I still cannot believe he is old enough to go to school. I also cannot believe I had to register him on February 2 for school at the end of August. I guess that's just the way it goes. I think he is 100% ready for school, the learning and socializing aspects, but not sure he is ready to be potty trained and that's a requirement. He's going to be in the same class as three of his friends, which I think will make the adjustment a lot easier for all of them (and the moms!). I just signed him up for 2 mornings a week, but it was pretty emotional to do so. This means that my baby is really growing up, and quickly!! He looks like he's 5 in these pictures and all ready for the school bus, crazy!

No comments: