Friday, February 6, 2009

Dopey, Dopey, Dopey


Evan is IN LOVE with the 7 Dwarfs. He got some dwarf "bath toys" for Christmas that seem to be his most favorite toy(s), ever. He carries them with him where ever he goes, especially in the shower (yes he showers, loves it). His 2 favorite are Dopey & Doc, but knows them all and is very aware if one is missing and knows exactly which one it is. I often hear, "mom, where is bashful"? Since I can only tell most of them apart from the label they have on them, I am pretty useless in helping to decipher which ones are present. Last Saturday, we went to Epcot with our friends Jen, Greg & Jonathan and Dopey & Snow White were out taking pictures. Evan was so excited to see them, but when we got close he wanted me to hold him. I thankfully was able to crop myself out :)

No comments: