Saturday, November 8, 2008

Disney






We took Evan to Disney yesterday morning and had a great time. The park was pretty empty and it was already decorated for Christmas. Since I'm pretty much obsessed with Christmas, I was in heaven, even if it felt like summer. Since it was so empty, we were able to walk onto the 3 rides we went on-Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise & Aladdin. We also hung out in Mickey's Toon Town where we got to walk through Mickey & Minnie's homes and play at some playgrounds. Getting into the park is a bit of a production, you take a tram from your car to the main transportation center. Then, you either take the monorail or a boat to the park. Evan chose the boat both times. I think that just ridding the boat would have probably been good enough for him, he was so excited about it. He had a lot of fun on all of the rides and also got to see Pooh, Tigger, Daisy & Pluto. I'm sure we'll be back soon!

1 comment:

paedstar said...

I can't believe they already decorated for Christmas!! It sure doesn't feel like Christmas these days, with the 80 degree weather. I had to turn my AC back on yesterday!!! It's NOVEMBER!!!