Monday, November 17, 2008

Disney Parade




I think we've (meaning I) have become Disney addicts. We went back again this weekend to take Evan on some rides and to see the night time parade and fireworks. We didn't last for the fireworks, but did see them on our drive home. Evan has been singing "It's a Small World" the last few weeks, so we took him on that ride again (as corny as it is, it's still my favorite ride). We also went on Dumbo, the carousel and the race car ride. Evan had a great time on the rides and loved seeing all the characters in the parade. We'll be back to Disney next week with the Zamorano's, can't wait for their visit!

As a side note-notice Evan in his PJs. He got sick at the park and so thankfully I had his pjs for later, he just got to wear them a little longer than I intended. He seemed fine as soon as he finished throwing up all over the restaurant. My little puker had taken a bit of a sabbatical, but he reminded me how lucky I've been the last few months. Ah....the humbling experience that parenting is :)

No comments: