Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Mama, I do





Evan is becoming more and more independent these days. While it is exciting, it makes me a little sad. He climbs up in his high chair by himself (tad bit scary, but he does a good job), gets in and out of his car seat alone and will not sit in a high chair at a restaurant. Sometimes he'll sit in a booster, but he prefers sitting in a booth or on a chair all by himself. Look at my big boy eating his grilled cheese and fries (which he only uses to suck the ketchup off of) in a big kid seat. Yes, he is dipping his grilled cheese in ketchup (what can I say, he loves condiments as much as I do!)

1 comment:

paedstar said...

Are you sure he's only 21 months?? He seems way too old and can say way too many words to only be 21 months!!!
What a cutie!