Saturday, August 9, 2008

OC trip








We had a wonderful vacation with the Garr's in Ocean City, MD. Both Kelly & I had great 30th birthdays. We got to eat lots of crabs while we were there. And I tried as hard as I could to gain at least 10 pounds on the trip with subs, fries, ice cream, frozen snickers, wine, beer, you name it. I almost succeeded!! Right-I know, nothing to be too proud of there. The weather was okay, kind of foggy and cloudy and cooler. But I honestly wasn't complaining. After all the summer heat in Florida, I was happy to put on sweatshirt and not bask in the sun. Besides, I'm tan enough.

I've been putting off updating the blog lately because I took 300 pictures on our trip to MD (I know a tad bit of an overkill). So, here goes, I'll just jump in with a few of my favorites.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Tell Evan I really miss him and will have special cupcakes waiting when he comes back in September.

steph said...

I love the picture of you in the beach chair with the passed out kids. I remember times in San Diego where it was me and you passed out and something other than diet coke in the cup holder. :)