Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Beach Portraits

While in Ocean City, we had a professional photographer take some pictures. Our friends Kelly, Joe & Avery Garr did it with us as well. I'm really happy with a lot of the pics. Some are less than flattering, but that's my fault, not the photographer's! My favorite moment from the photo shoot, is when Evan went running straight into the ocean, got caught up in a wave and got soaked and quite sandy. It was about 10 minutes into our hour long session. Joe was right next to him, so it wasn't scary, but it was pretty funny. You can see some of the before (dry) and after (very wet) pictures in this. Guess that's just the way these things go with a toddler. Actually, it wouldn't have been right if that hadn't happened. Evan loves the water and goes running for it full steam ahead, so I think I would have worried he was sick if he hadn't done so.

Here's the link to the pictures!
www.tiffphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/5695787_nVcC9#351221916_i5E4r

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family! i don't know how you're going to choose. and i love that you got some shots in front of thrasher's...

steph said...

I was on page 8 before I realized Joe and Evan are wearing the same outfit. :) The pictures are great!