Monday, March 3, 2008

First Steps

Today was a very exciting day in our house, Evan took his first steps on his own. For weeks/months he has been cruising, pushing things around our house and standing. Over the last 2 weeks he has been wanting to walk everywhere, holding our hands. Today, before I took him to Ms. Kerri's, he took one step on his own. I think I scared him I was cheering so loudly. Then when I picked him up at Ms. Kerri's this afternoon, I had him try it again and he took 3 steps. It was so exciting!! Congrats Evan, what a wonderful accomplishment! (so says the first time mom, everyone else is probably secretly laughing...guess what you have in store!)

2 comments:

Kennedy Rae said...

Congratulations Nevilles. He is very cute.
The Berry's
http://kennedyrae.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

congratulations, evan, on this very big accomplishment! we can't wait to see you walking next week!

aditi & reva