Monday, August 20, 2012

Evan's first day of Kindergarten



 "I am a Kindergartener"
 Posing with his first day of school photo from last year, VPK
 So excited, he can hardly stand it!


 Walking into school with Claire & Daddy

 Outside his classroom
 With Mrs. Brown

 At his table
This morning went so smoothly! Evan was thrilled to start Kindergarten at Sunset Park. To top it off, his best friend Stevie is in his class. I was equally excited because Evan got the teacher I requested. Having Stevie in his class is a huge bonus for me too. I could not be more excited for Evan and at peace with our final decision to send him here. My camera fogged up on me a bit b/c of all the humidity, but I got some good photos of Evan before school and at school. I hope he had a great day, I pick him up in an hour and a half!

1 comment:

jennmcdougald said...

So happy to have the 3rd musketeer join us! Thou shall commence a wonderful year of memories!