Monday, December 19, 2011

Claire's Christmas Concert


Claire had her first school concert ever on Thursday night at her school, Windermere Community Church Preschool. I could not believe that the teachers and school were so brave to put one year olds on a stage. I really had no idea how Claire would do. She is such a ham, but I thought the minute she saw us, she would freak out. I couldn’t have been more wrong. She LOVED waving to us, but never wanted off the stage. She was perfect up there, did most of the hand motions and had a blast. She LOVED being the center of attention and you could tell that she was so happy by all those who came to watch her.

I know I am her mom, but I would have to say she did the best of all the 1 year olds up there.  She was the cutest little lamb I’ve ever seen.

I also surprised myself, I thought I would be crying while she was up there. Instead, she was so cute and such a ham, I found myself laughing the whole time. I heart that little girl so much!












 Claire with Ms. Liz, her teacher
 Ms. Taylor, one of her teachers
 Evan wanted to be a lamb too

 Look at all the friends and family who came to watch Claire! She is one lucky little girl!!

No comments: