Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hanging out with the Smiths

Yesterday we got to hang out with my friends who live in Portland, Oregon, Todd & Tara and their two adorable kids Molly and Jackson. They were staying at a timeshare close by and we got to go swimming at their pool. Evan was so excited to go swimming since he hadn't been swimming since October or November. He picked right back up where he left off on his swimming skills, I was so happy to see. Claire loved the pool, which is great. Last summer, she would tolerate the pool, but she didn't love it. Perhaps it was because the water was as warm as a bathtub!

The kids even got to enjoy an ice cream sundae while we lounged at the pool. I cannot believe that my 11 month old daughter is obsessed with ice cream. As she was devouring it, I was definitely winning mother of the year award! But she was happy, and sometimes, you just gotta let it go!

My kids sure are good at wearing their food :)

We had such a fun time meeting Jackson and catching up with the Smiths!

No comments: