Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween cuties

 My Halloween cuties

 Mom, this runny nose business is getting old. But I do look pretty cute in my Halloween get-up
 My jeans are too tight and I keep falling over. As an added bonus, 
I will try to pull your shirt off in the process!!


 Evan and Claire looked cool and adorable respectively in their new Halloween shirts from Aunt Debbie. They arrived in the mail just before we headed out to an Oktoberfest, so they were the perfect shirts to wear that night. Thanks Aunt Debbie, you are the best!!  As you can see, getting the two of them to sit together for a picture isn't too easy. Evan doesn't like to keep his eyes open for pictures and Claire likes to grab anything within 10 feet of her. Wearing skinny jeans doesn't help the matter either, poor girl can't sit up in them.


And here they are in their matching Halloween pjs. How adorable is this? As you can see, sitting is much easier for Claire when she's not in her skinny jeans. Don't worry sweet girl, momma can surely relate!!

1 comment:

paedstar said...

SUPER cute pictures!!! LOVE the PJS!!!