Thursday, September 2, 2010

Artistic attempt

About 2 months ago I started making tutus. It all came about as a way to help with Charlotte & Mackenzie's fundraiser. I really enjoyed making them and coming up with the different color combos so I began making them as gifts. I know plenty of little girls, so I have lots of gifts to be made. I've begun to sell some as well. It would be great to make it into a little business, because I really enjoy making them. But I have my hands so full right now, that if it doesn't go much further than this, that's fine too. I can make Claire all the tutus in the world for moments like this. Unfortunately it was too sunny at the time I took these to get a good picture of her face, there was too much shadow. I'll have to have Abby teach me how to avoid that since she's a fab photographer! But I was happy with these two shots of my beautiful baby girl. Many more tutu shots to come in the future for sure (and some may be of Evan!)

2 comments:

steph said...

Just stick her in the shade for great light and no shadows. If you can find any shade in Florida. :) eamon still loves his ...er.... Adelaide's tutu!

paedstar said...

actually if you use a flash in the bright sun, it will get rid of that shadow on her face. but yes, shade is better. come on over next week and we will have a fabulous photoshoot while the boys play. tuesday?? that tutu and that bow on that baby.... IRRESISTABLE!!!