Friday, October 16, 2009

Cowboy's Jersey



Joe has been traveling A LOT lately. Like all week every week since August. I don't want to complain b/c at least business is good. A few months ago, we were all worried about the economy and how solid our jobs were. I guess it's feast or famine. Anyway, Evan and I do just fine when Joe isn't here, although we miss him a lot of course. Lately though, Evan has been wanting Joe to go to Texas so that he can buy him a Cowboy's football helmet. He only talked about it every day for about 3 weeks. Finally it was time for Joe to go to Texas and Evan was so happy, finally his helmet. Here is what dad came home with, a helmet AND jersey. Little man was so excited! I think we found a backup Halloween costume in case he really doesn't want to be Captain Hook, as he informs me on a regular basis.

No comments: