Thursday, October 23, 2008

Green Meadows Farm










Last Friday, Joe & I took Evan to Green Meadows Farm with some of our friends. There were so many fun things to do there-train rides, pony rides, tractor hay ride, petting animals and picking out our own pumpkins. We all had a wonderful time. I think that Evan's favorite part was hanging out on the tractors they had throughout their property. My favorite part was that it actually felt like "fall" there, something I've really been missing lately living here. The temperature wasn't cool, but there were trees and pumpkins and so it was just a little nostalgic for me! I know-cry me a river, poor Kristy, it's so "warm" there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree, it was weird for me to take reva pumpkin picking when it was hot! i miss having an actual fall too.