Monday, May 26, 2008

Haircut



As much as I LOVED your curls and your shaggy surfer hair, I knew it was time for another cut. You do not like getting your hair cut at all, so I sent daddy with you instead. He said you did really well the first half, good job. Although I think I prefer your hair a little longer, the short cut means we can go a little longer between cuts (good thinking dad!) and I still think you look super cute with the trimmed do. I'm not sure if I love how old you are looking though, where did my baby go????

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Oh my gosh, Evan looks like such a little boy! He's so handsome with his new haircut. We've been cutting Kieran's hair short too -- their hair grows so fast, that if we don't cut it short, we are at Cartoon Cuts every 2 weeks! Plus, the shorter hair will keep Evan a little cooler in the FL heat.