Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Making progress towards walking

Evan is getting closer and closer to walking. He now really enjoys pushing toys and walking behind them. I give up on guessing when he will walk completely on his own. At this point, I think he is not so interested for 2 reasons:
1. he crawls faster than I can walk and
2. if he walks, momma won't carry him everywhere anymore

Here he is pushing his musical table-it's not super long. I keep forgetting to video him walking the entire distance of the house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! evan will be walking before you know it! and then he'll be running around, and you'll be wishing for the days when he couldn't do all that :)

that's awesome that you can take him out for wagon rides; can't wait to do that with reva!

steph said...

I can see our kid doing that someday, only instead of the table, it will be a dog. :)

steph said...

seriously, why am I renee carlson??

steph said...

renee carlson = steph. I don't even know renee carlson!!

Daniela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniela said...

Hey guys!!! I can't believe he's almost walking! Maki is all over the place now. Can't stop him. It's the start of all kinds of new bumps and bruises.