Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Florida Bound

Tomorrow we leave for Florida to go find a house. Not only that, but tomorrow is the first time Evan and I fly together, alone. We are meeting Joe there, he's flying from Texas. That will be an adventure in itself, but at least it's only 2 hours.

I can't believe we are really moving. I definitely have mixed emotions-I will be sad to leave our friends and family here; but am excited for Joe to be home almost every night, us to live in a house that doesn't need a complete overhaul, living near Charlie, Shannon & Maxwell and no snow! So, as I prepare for the trip, I am especially excited for the house hunting. It will be such a different experience from house hunting here in Maryland. I'll be sure to post pictures of the homes we like, or the one we buy. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your first plane ride with evan goes well--i'm sure everything will be just fine! happy house hunting!